We are currently taking applications to fill the following position/s. If you are interested in one of the following roles, please send your CV and appropriate cover letter to email@example.com
Please note all applicants must currently live in New Zealand and be a New Zealand citizen
Videographer & Content Creator
Fantail is looking for a highly skilled and talented videographer/photographer to develop top-quality digital content and communications for our brand.
You will be confident shooting and editing high-quality footage and photography and be proficient in Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator and Final Cut.
You will take ownership of producing videos and imagery to the highest standard by crafting raw footage and audio into a well thought out and developed high quality product that is ready for our customers to view.
You will set your own deadlines and be accountable to meeting those deadlines while working effectively and efficiently.
Your work will be crucial as the window into Fantail for our growing customer base and global audience of over 200,000 followers/subscribers across all our social media platforms.
What you will do day to day:-
- Plan a content strategy to ensure the flow of regular and relevant content.
- Shoot and edit photography for Fantail's website and social media platforms
- Film and edit videos and upload to Fantail's website and social media platforms
- Implement new ideas to enhance the customer experience.
- Other duties as may be required
You will have considerable experience with the use and understanding of:-
- Photoshop & Lightroom
- Final cut
- Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube
Ideally, you will have:-
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in videography/photography
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to also work autonomously and lead projects
- Strong communication skills, rapport building and confident in meeting new people
- Excellent eye for detail
- Passionate about your work and always looking to take it to the next level
- Highly organised and able to manage competing priorities
- A background and interest in sport and fashion
- Your own cameras and equipment
- Full-time Contractor position
- $28 to $35 p.hr (based on experience)
- All applicants must hold the right to live and work in NZ.
- This position is available with an immediate starting date.
Fantail creates high-quality cricket bats and equipment, we also have a service and repair workshop and retail store in St Johns, Auckland.
We sell exclusively direct to our customers around the world.
We are now expanding and creating a sporting and lifestyle clothing range which will be released early 2021.
We have a small Auckland based team of two and work with over a dozen suppliers around the world.
How to apply
If this role sounds like you, submit a copy of your CV and a cover letter stating why you would be a great fit for Fantail.
How to apply
If this role sounds like you, email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you would be a great fit for Fantail.