Fantail G1-V2 batting gloves are created for cricketers who want top-quality comfort & protection. The new shape offers improved protection with moulded fibre shields on each finger section and over the padded thumb. In addition, these gloves provide tremendous flexibility with their functional ergonomic splits while maintaining a Fantail glove's traditional lines.
- Premium English sheep leather palm with reinforced wear panel
- High-density foam protection
- Fibre shield shells cover each of the finger sections and over the padded thumb
- Air-lite PU backhand for excellent feel & flexibility.
- Three-piece padded side bolsters & leather tabs on fingertips.
- Moisture-wicking towelling line the inside of the glove.
- Nylon gusset for greater flex
- Air-mesh in the thumb for cross ventilation
- Elasticated towelling wrist band with velcro closure.
- Outer: Air-lite PU, fibre shields & high-density foam
- Lining: Towelling, Nylon
- Palm: Sheep leather
- Made in India
- Polyester & cotton drawstring bag.
- Recyclable card hang-tag with cotton string and steel safety pin