Regular price $18.90 NZD Save Liquid error (product-template line 140): -Infinity%
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The best DIY cricket bat toe guard on the market
This is the easiest to use and best product to protect the toe of your cricket. It creates a transparent & waterproof barrier to the toe of your cricket bat.
- It's also great for it's intended purpose for repairing shoes.
- Comes in a 3.7 fl oz (109.4ml) tube
- Make sure the toe of the bat is dry.
- Give the toe of your bat a sand to remove any dirt.
- Place masking tape around the facing/stickers to avoid the goo from sticking to them.
- Squeeze the shoe goo onto the toe. Have a bowl of warm water beside you, wet your finger then dab the goo into place.
- Leave the bat upside down overnight to dry.
- Remove any masking tape.